The Goleta Sanitary thanks our sponsors and the 1100 attendees who came
out to enjoy the 2017 Jurassic Plant Tour Open House. We hope you had
a wonderful time and look forward to seeing you in 2019! If you'd like
to give us any feedback, please contact Laura Romano @ (805) 967-4519
The Administrative and Permitting offices will be closed on Thursday,
November 23 and Friday, November 24, 2017, in observance of the Thanksgiving
|Class A biosolids Limited quantities of Class A biosolids are available on a first-come first-served basis. For more information please call 805-967-4519
- This material is not to be used as a top soil and it must be
turned into your soil.
- It is not recommended for use with root vegetables
- Please bring your own small garbage bags or containers for transport, there is a shovel available for your convenience; we do not have any prepackaged amendment at this time.
- Pick up days/hours are M-TH 8-4, Friday 8-3
- Please make sure to check in at the administrative office during each of your visits - Thank you
The designated Bird Watching Area is now OPEN.
Please note - there is a limited number of people that can be in
the designated Area at any one time. Please complete the Waiver
and review the Policy
and Map attached here.
NOTICE: The Permitting Office
and Birding hours are M-TH 8-4 and Friday 8-3. The Administrative
Office will remain open M-TH 8-5 and Friday 8-4:30 for all other
District related business.